Aspiration and delivery of food liquids such as wine, beer, milk, oil, fat, cider, juices, and alcohol up to 96%. For delivery platforms, filling and filling plants, liquid food tanks. Secondary air lines on tankers for the transport of bulk powder materials (non-compressor lines) at temperatures up to + 120 ° C.
- Bottom: NBR of fuel-efficient, white, smooth
- Cover: NBR / PVC resistant to fuel and weather, blue, canvas appearance appearance
- Reinforcements: Synthetic wire with steel coil drowned in the wall
- Pressure: 15 bar (40 bar non-burst)
- Diameters: 25 to 150 mm.
- Working temperature: -30 ° C / + 100 ° C
For technical features see file