This series is characterized by a surface loaded with carbides and high content of PTFE. The glass structure guarantees excellent dimensional stability. Chemical inertia and Teflon repellence protect the parts covered by oxidation and acid attacks by preventing adhesion to the same surfaces of foreign bodies even at high temperatures.
Thickness: 0.075-0.127-0.152-0.254mm (other thicknesses on request)
Operating temperature: – 200 ° C + 280 ° C
Also available in the adhesive version
- Heat-shrinking machines, packing and packaging, thermocouple presses. Anti-adhesive coating of sliding or contact surfaces, sliding guides, work surfaces. Conveyors.
- Ribbons for automatic welding machines and conveying processes.
- Field winding, relays, phase separators, battery isolation.
- Anti-corrosion coatings.
- Conveyor belts of synthetic yarns to prevent accumulation of electrostatic charges
- Static electricity issues
For technical features see files