PEEK modified by a glass charge at 30%. The result is a very rigid material, with excellent mechanical strength properties, even at very high temperatures, and dimensional stability. It maintains excellent hydrolysis and gamma radiation responses. Very high dielectric properties. It is self-extinguishing but not food-friendly.
- High temperature, resists at CIRCA 300 ° C.
- High resistance to gamma rays.
- Very high resistance to sterilization cycles
- Very stable dimensionally.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Electrical insulation.
- Very high cost.
- Not compatible with food.
- Not stable to U.V.
Mechanics: Dimensional stability at temperature is high, such as heat resistance. The resulting components have high wear resistance and are self-lubricating; Is used for high performance performance at both low and high temperatures such as gears, bushings, aeronautical and space industries.
Electrical: good dielectric and insulating properties.
Chemicals: excellent chemical resistance.
Nuclear: high resistance to gamma radiation.
See the file for technical specifications