Polycarbonate Margard Antiscratch
The Lexan® Margard® MR5E is a transparent, UV and abrasion resistant material to be used only for flat applications.
The exclusive Lexan Margard MR5E sheet coating makes it inert to many chemical agents. Surface contact test have demonstrated the absence of effects on shock resistance during the test of the dropping dart, demonstrating the excellent suitability of the plate Lexan Margard MR5E for industrial or aggressive environments. In applications where the product can come into contact with aggressive chemicals , is always recommended specific compatibility test.
Virtually unbreakable, Lexa Margard MR5E has a resistance up to 250 times higher than glass and 30 times acrylic. The Lexan Margard MR5E offers excellent impact resistance and meets most of the international standards. With a thickness of 4 mm or more, it complies with DIN 52290 Part 4 and BS 5544.
- High shock resistance and protection against intrusion and burglary attempts
- Resistance to writing and paint stains
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric agents
- Exclusive ten-year warranty against breakage and a 5-year warranty against yellowing, delicate delivery and lining deterioration.
It can not be molded when cold.
To clean the slab, follow the instructions below:
- Do not use abrasive or highly alkaline cleaning products.
- Do not scrape the slab with scrapes, razor blades or other sharp tools
- Do not clean Lexan Margard MR5E in the sun or at high temperatures.
- For the removal of paints, markers, inks, lipstick, etc., use Butylcellosolve.
- To remove labels and the like is usually the use of kerosene, naphtha or aquarogy.
- At the end, wash the plate using a neutral soapy solution, followed by an abundant rinse with cold water.
Reaction to fire:
Lexan Margard MR5E has achieved high ratings in the most important European fire reaction tests.
See the file for technical specifications
An operator will answer all of your questions