Polyethylene with 300,000 molecules similar to PE 500 but with greater rigidity and less impact on repeated shocks. The uses are similar to those of the PE 500 where a slightly more “rigid” material is required.
- High chemical resistances typical of polyolefin materials
- Good impact resistance even at low temperatures
- High abrasion resistance
- Low friction coefficient
- Low specific weight
- Ease of processing
- natural color
- Compared to technopolymer has low mechanical strength, traction, flexion, compression, etc. And thermal.
- Compared with higher molecular weight PE, it is more rigid but less resistant to repeated shocks.
- Mechanical: low friction coefficient and non-hygroscopicity make it suitable for bearings or other mechanical details with unladen loads, even if they work in water
- Food: physiologically inert is approved for use in contact with food from various agencies. It is a material used for this particular feature in the construction of food machinery, pumps for liquids, foodstuffs, etc.
- Electric: excellent dielectric characteristics and weather stability make it increasingly use in this area
- Chemical: for high chemical resistance to acids and alkalis it is used for components in the chemical industry
See the file for technical specifications