Vinylene fluoride thermoplastic semi-crystalline polymer. Like fluoride, chemical resistance is the main feature. Compared to PTFE and flourished polymers, mechanical properties are considerably higher and do not undergo deformation under weight. It has a very high degree of pore, it is completely non-toxic and compatible with the food industry norms. In PVDF it is weldable with various technologies.
- High chemical resistances typical of fluorinated materials
- Compared to PTFE, it has higher mechanical strength, such as traction and compression.
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperatures up to 150 ° C.
- Good dimensional stability
- Low flammability
- Low friction coefficient
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering, UV rays and radiation.
- Good wear resistance
Compared to PTFE, high temperature resistance is lower.
Mechanics: Low friction coefficient makes it suitable for bearings even though they work in water.
Food: Physiologically inert, compatible for use in contact with food; Is a material used for this particular feature in the construction of food machinery, pumps for food liquids, and so on.
Electric: Excellent dielectric characteristics, self-extinguishing, no halogens added and weatherproof stability make it more and more useful in this area.
Chemists: Employed for components in the petrochemical, chemical, electrical industry.
See the file for technical specifications