Techtron HPV PPS is a semi-crystalline, internally lubricated, semi-crystalline, semi-crystalline, semi-crystalline, semi-crystalline, semi-crystalline, high-tech, PBI, PI, PAI, PEEK).
Techtron HPV PPS demonstrates an excellent combination of properties, including wear resistance, carrying capacity, and dimensional stability when exposed to chemicals and high temperature environments.
Techtron HPV PPS is in use where PA, POM, PET and other plastics are at the limit of performance and PI, PEEK and PAI are too noble and therefore they are looking for a cheaper solution.
- High maximum service air temperature (220 ° C continuous and up to 260 ° C for short periods)
- High mechanical resistance, creep and rigidity, even at high temperatures
- Excellent wear and friction behavior
- Excellent chemical resistance and hydrolysis
- Very good dimensional stability
- Good electrical and dielectric properties
- Low intrinsic flammability
- Excellent resistance to strong energy radiation
Chemical Process Equipment:
• pump, valve and compressor components
• high temperature insulators, brush holders
Industrial drying and food processing ovens:
• Bearings, rollers …
See the file for technical specifications