Polymer obtained from the polymerization of caprolactam directly into the mold with the addition of 6% of a special lubricant oil that remains in solution in the material.
- Wear resistance
- Compressive strength
- Higher impact resistance than a PA 6 G
- High fatigue resistance
- Self-lubricating with the lowest coefficient of friction between polyamides
- Great machine workability
- Igroscopic though in lesser form than the PA6
- Mechanical: for high self-lubricating power, high compression and shock resistance, the ability to obtain semi-worked and semi-finished parts of large size is a material widely used for obtaining large diameter bushes and bearings, pulleys, wheels and guides wear. For excellent abrasion resistance, it is used for, guides, bearings, supports, sliding rollers, guides, bushings. In cableway installations for pulleys, wheels, rollers.
- Food: it is not used in contact with food
- Electrical: the variation of electrical characteristics with the varying of absorbed moisture strongly restricts its use in the electrical sector
- Chemical: good alkali resistance, inorganic compounds and solvents
See the file for technical specifications